Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who Did The Major Briggs Trio Meet Today?

-- two old-fashioned chauvinists from the Carolinas. They still exist, apparently. Sorry ladies!

-- the waitstaff of Far East, a new Chinese food joint near my new store in Rogers. I have to walk through the parking lots of a tattoo parlor and a vet clinic to get there. The attentive nature and slight nervousness of the crew was relaxing and charming. Hang in there!

-- a transient that smelled like that one mugshot of Glen Campbell looked.

-- a pretty girl named Alisha behing the counter of a Pilot gas station. She knew that I was going to dump my Sugar Free Red Bull into the Gatorade. Good call.

-- the ghost of the time I tried to cut my own lips with my pocket knife. Hang in there!

1 comment:

Drumtron 2001 said...

A guy I work with told me that the active ingredient in Red Bull is Bull semen. Then he backed it up with a story about transporting a canister of stuff for Coca-Cola and having to call the hazardous materials guys to come clean it up when it spilled a bit.

"So what is this shit, anyway?"

"Bull spoo. Shit's full of testosterone."

Then we talked about the dangers of fucksticks drinking 12 Red Bull and Vodkas at bars.

Then we talked about making popsicles shaped like penises and calling them fucksticks.

Then we fucked some sticks.


Heaven does love ya.